Bloom’s Taxonomy is not just for elementary school teachers. The three domains of the taxonomy apply to adult education as well. In this online training course, we pay attention to the cognitive domain. This is the domain of knowledge and intellect and it is the main focus of most educators.
With the “Adult Learner: Bloom’s Taxonomy – Cognitive Domain” elearning course, you will discover the specifics of how the cognitive domain increases intellectual capability.
- Understand Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Explain the cognitive domain
- Explore the two cognitive domains
- Explain the types of knowledge
- Identify training in the cognitive domain