Assertiveness skills are crucial to professional development, as well as other aspects of life. Some of these skills include asking for what you need, handling confrontations gracefully, and putting ideas forward with confidence.
Not only do these skills improve teamwork, focus discussions, and build relationships, but they also help you to become more competent, constructive, confident, and perform at your best. The Assertiveness Skills online course provides the skill development, practice, and understanding that you will need to learn how to be truly assertive.
- Learn what it means to be assertive
- Recognize the assertiveness continuum
- Identify personal blocks to assertiveness
- Demonstrate assertive language and behaviors
- Discover how to use assertive behaviors in everyday situations