A distracted person or employee is less effective. People who do not pay attention to what they are doing can waste valuable time and make careless mistakes. With the Attention Management Skills course, you will become more efficient at your job, make fewer mistakes, and overall be more productive. You will gain valuable insight and strategies into what it takes to be more attentive and vigilant.
Attention Management is also a useful course to add to a portfolio of management and leadership skills. Attention management shows managers how to connect with their employees on an emotional level, keep them motivated to focus on their work and also shows you how to guide them to reach their personal and company goals.
- Define and understand attention management
- Identify different types of attention
- Create strategies for goals and SMART goals
- Be familiar with methods that focus attention
- Put an end to procrastination
- Learn how to prioritize time
- Increase productivity
- Increase job satisfaction