Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. Having a smooth transition when change occurs is important in any situation and you will gain some valuable skills throughout this online training course.
The Change Management elearning course will give you or any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. The training will also give you an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing reactions to change.
- List the steps necessary for preparing a change strategy
- Learn how to build support for the change
- Describe the WIFM – the individual motivators for change
- Use needed components to develop a change management and communications plan and list implementation strategies
- Employ strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options and adapting a change direction
- Utilize methods for leading change project status meetings, celebrating a successful change implementation and sharing the results and benefits
- Describe the four states of appreciative inquiry, its purposes and sample uses in case studies
- Use strategies for aligning people with a change, appealing to emotions and facts
- Describe the importance of resilience and flexibility in the context of change