Having strong problem-solving skills can be a benefit in the workplace and at home. Problems are at the center of what many people do at work and at home every day. The ability to creatively problem solve makes you perceive problems as opportunities to harness and challenges to conquer. Creative problem solving allows ideas to flow freely with a reason behind the process.
This online course will teach you how to identify the characteristics of an effective problem solver, challenge your go-to problem solving habits, inspire you to be more creative and give you a variety of diagrams to help you develop creative problem-solving methods. As a result, you will be able to overcome traditional thinking patterns, have more confidence in your ability to handle problems as they arise, and you will be able to assess the impact of possible solutions.
- Examine the most common myths and misperceptions about creativity and creative people
- Understand the six laws that set the framework for creative problem solving
- Learn how to use a variety of problem-solving techniques to generate solutions
- See how to avoid the most common mental roadblocks to creative and clear thinking
- Identify techniques that will help you to evaluate and prioritize options