Crisis and emergency management is just as important as finance management, personnel management or any other management functions within an organization. Having a clear and effective crisis or emergency management program and plan for an event is critical, not only to your survival or someone else’s survival, it is critical to the profitability and possibly the survival of the company.
Being able to identify risks, assess the situation and respond appropriately is important and requires not only training, but practice. This online elearning training course provides a brief overview of crisis management and emphasizes the importance of having a plan in place in the event of a crisis.
- Identify potential risks
- Understand the myths behind workplace violence
- Define escalation and identify examples
- Learn concerning behaviors
- Know what a trigger is and how that can escalate
- Understand the proper response to an event