Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you are on the front lines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you are an accountant, serving the employees by producing their paychecks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you are a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
The Customer Service online training course will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. You will be provided a strong skill set including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers and how to keep generating return business.
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers both internally and externally
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Build good will through in-person customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
- Deal with difficult customers