Customer support used to mean a face-to-face conversation with a customer, or a phone call. Today, technology has changed how we approach customer support. It now encompasses the internet, websites, webchats and even smart phone apps. The customer experience begins long before the purchase has been made.
With the Customer Support online training course, you will discover the new opportunities in customer support services via the internet and also how to use these opportunities to your advantage.
- Define customer support
- Know the different venues for customer support
- Recognize challenges of customer support
- Learn different applications
- Know proper forms of documentation
- Learning to be proactive in customer support