Being an Executive or Personal Assistant is a unique position that requires a variety of skills. Whether you are updating schedules, making travel arrangements, minute taking, or creating important documents all must be done with a high degree of confidentiality. Confidentiality is one of the most important characteristics for every assistant.
The Executive And Personal Assistants online training course will show you what it takes to be a successful assistant. You will learn what it takes to effectively manage a schedule, organize a meeting and how to be a successful gatekeeper. Being an Executive or Personal Assistant takes a special skill set and this course will provide you with the necessary tools.
- Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Improve time management skills
- Manage meetings effectively
- Act as a gatekeeper
- Use the tools of the trade effectively