High Performance Teams (Remote Workforce) are organizations, teams or groups working in a virtual environment that are focused on achieving the same goals. Bringing team members together through a virtual environment can be a challenging task. This online course identifies these challenges and helps you push through to success.
With the High Performance Teams (Remote Workforce) elearning course, you will see how important it is to develop a core set of high performance skills, while working remotely. By knowing and managing the way people interact in a remote environment, you will be setting up your high-performance teams to accomplish any task.
- Define high performance teams
- Define remote workforce
- Understand the characteristics of a high-performance team
- Understand how to create teamwork
- Understand the importance of communication
- Understand how to train your high-performance team of remote employees
- Learn how to manage a high-performance team
- Learn the techniques of an effective team meeting