Mindfulness is a term that is frequently used but rarely defined. Practising true mindfulness encourages living in the present while it addresses the danger of distorted thinking. Staying in tune both mentally and emotionally improves perspective to enhance personal and professional success.
With the Improving Mindfulness online training course, you will begin to identify your own pattern of thinking. As you learn to practise mindfulness, you will cultivate positive emotions that will have a dramatic effect on both your personal life and work environment.
- Define mindfulness
- Develop techniques to make oneself more attuned to the present moment
- Understand the value and utility of one’s emotions
- Learn how to identify and counter distorted thinking
- Learn how to cultivate genuine positive emotions
- Become more fully present in social interactions