We are continually placed in social learning situations. Whether we are continuing education, learning new skills at work, or participating in a club, learning often takes place in social settings. By fully understanding the process of social learning, it is possible to enhance both social and learning skills to reap the full benefits of any social learning situation. With the Social Learning online training course, you will learn new behaviors through observation and modeling and be instilled with a passion for learning.
- Define and use social learning
- Identify social learning tools
- Manipulate group dynamics and culture
- Craft and lead role play scenarios
- Practice being a role model
- Understand modeling and observation