We are being flooded with social media invitations and updates. Web-based communication icons like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn are dominating the way we interact with each other. People are feeling the need to be updated at all times. It has become a time eater and businesses are quickly becoming aware of the drain it can have on productivity. People love to share, but you need to know what is alright to share and what should not be sent out. This elearning course focuses on best practice social media interactions.
The social media at work course is basically learning how to communicate the right way. We are beginning to communicate more through electronic means than face to face. Talking on a phone has been replaced more and more with SMS texting. Social media channels are becoming the main form of communication. So, in this online elearning training course you will learn how social media and the workplace can work together.
- Learn the meaning of social media
- Learn different ways social media is used and altered
- Build and maintain a social media policy
- Keeping your social media secure
- Establishing rules for social media
- The benefits and pitfalls of using social media