Deciding to attend a trade show is a large investment for any company. Preparation is essential: It’s better not to go to a trade show than to go unprepared. Every person in the booth is an ambassador for the company, make sure you are prepared. Trade show attendees usually plan a list of whom they’re going to visit before ever entering the convention center doors, make sure you are on that list.
Make sure you and your staff have the right tools to succeed with the “Trade Show Staff Training” course. A successful trade show will benefit the company on many levels. The most basic statistic is that it can cost half as much to close a sale made to a trade show lead as to one obtained through all other means. Get yourself and your staff trained now and get to that trade show!
- Recognize effective ways of preparing for a trade show
- Know essential points to setting up a booth
- Know the Dos and Don’ts behaviors during the show
- Acknowledge visitors and welcome them to the booth
- Engage potential customers and work towards a sale
- Wrap up the trade show and customer leads