Whether you are preparing to be a professional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a part of your job, you’ll want to be prepared for the training that you do. Begin the process by understanding that training is a process where skills, knowledge, and attitudes are applied.
The Train-The-Trainer Online Course will give you all types of trainer’s tools to help you create and deliver engaging, compelling courses that will encourage trainees to come back for more. Skills such as facilitating, needs analysis, understanding participant’s needs, and managing tough topics will give your trainees what they need to become a trainer themselves.
- Define training, facilitating, and presenting
- Understand how to identify participants’ training needs
- Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
- Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Develop visual aids and supporting materials
- Manage difficult participants and tough topics