🏆 Professional Development Courses. Upskill & Refine Your Talent!
Are there any entry requirements?
- Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Previous schooling and academic achievements are not required for entry into our courses.
Are there any computer requirements?
- Yes! Students will need access to a computer and the internet.
- For interactive scorm lessons, desktop is the preferred method for best user experience.
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
- Modern and up to date browser.
- Use of Google Chrome is recommended.
How are courses delivered?
All our courses are accessible online. You may complete them at your own pace and in your own time.
How do i undertake my course?
After you have completed the payment, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive an email containing your course login details (username and password), as well as instructions on how to access and log in to your course via the internet, please check your junk/spam folder in the event that you do not receive the email.
What type of content or formats do we use?
We use numerous types of learning formats. SCORM, Video, Text lessons, Quiz and Assessment all with interactive elements to keep the learner engaged.
What if English is not my first language?
Courses are provided in English, however, due to the digital nature of our training, you can take your time studying the material and make use of tools such as google translate and Grammarly.
Why choose us?
- Globally Recognised
- Quality & Assurance Checks In Place
- Safe & Secure Payments
- Online Community
Can I Buy For My Team Or Organisation?
Yes, we supply training to organisations regularly. Buy For My Team and Corporate Licencing is available if you are training a number of people. Just get in contact here: Contact Us